This event is already over
Presentaties EAA Conferentie 2022
The accounting education team will join the annual EAA conference, as of May 11th until May 13th, 2022.
During this conference our team has the opportunity to present some of their recent research.
- Fostering social skills - Challenges, opportunities, and future directions perceived by secondary accounting education teachers (Amelie Vanhove, Evelien Opdecam & Leen Haerens)
- The Voluntary Use of Online Formative Assessments: The Effect on Self-Efficacy and Test Anxiety (Eva Blondeel, Patricia Everaert & Evelien Opdecam)
- Capture agent in higher business-economics education (Stefanie De Jonge & Evelien Opdecam)
- Gamified, mobile e-learning app: Does it work and when do students use it? (Patricia Everaert & Evelien Opdecam)
- How does the academic performance of first-year accounting students relate to their self-efficacy and well-being? (Lize Vanderstraeten & Evelien Opdecam)